CTL Vector XT356 Workstation
CTL Vector XT356 Workstation
The powerful CTL Vector™ XT356 Workstation
Designed for today's CAD, Architect, and Video professionals. The CTL Vector Workstations provides both extreme performance and rock-solid stability. Using the most recent Intel® generation i7 processors the Vector XT356 will enable you to get more work done faster.
- Dynamic scalability, managed cores, threads, cache, interfaces, and power for energy-efficient performance on-demand
- Design and performance scalability for servers, workstations, notebooks, and desktops with support for 8 cores and 16 threads with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology), and scalable cache sizes, system interconnects, and integrated memory controllers.
- Intelligent performance on-demand with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology taking advantage of the processor's power and thermal headroom. This enables increased performance of both multi-threaded and single-threaded workloads.
- Increased performance on highly-threaded applications with Intel HT Technology, bringing high-performance applications into mainstream computing with 16 threads optimized for new generation multi-core processor architecture.
- Scalable shared memory features memory distributed to each processor with integrated memory controllers and Intel QuickPath Technology high-speed point-to-point interconnects to unleash the performance of future versions of next-generation Intel® multi-core processors.
Ready for up to 4 double deck graphics cards, ASUS WS motherboards provide the best versatility whether for content creation, intensive rendering or multi-streaming. Accomplishing 4 tasks in 1 click, 4-Way Optimization delivers robust overclocking, improved power efficiency, calibration & control of case fans and optimized digital power delivery. With up to 10 SATA 6Gb/s, 2 powered eSATA 6Gb/s and onboard mSATA 6Gb/s ports, ASUS WS motherboards deliver the most versatile configuration options. ASUS WS motherboards undergo the most extensive reliability testing of all ASUS motherboards, making them ideal for mission critical applications. ASUS Dr. Power automatically detects and notifies when system power demands exceed the PSU rating, helping to prevent unexpected shutdowns and PSU damage.
With the Intel Core Processor Family, rediscover whats possible with stunning visuals, enhanced security, and amazing battery life. Enjoy smooth, immersive experiences with powerful built-in visual enhancement. Effortlessly move between applications with smart 8-way multitasking, enabled when each processor core handles two things simultaneously. Keep protected with Intel's Anti-Theft Technology, protecting your personal data with innovative, built- in hardware and software based security features that let you quickly lock down your lost or stolen device remotely. Allow yourself to have a peace of mind online with Intel Identity Protection Technology which helps protect you against identity theft on the Internet by making sure your favorite websites know its you. Get an automatic burst of speed whenever you need it for performance that adapts to you.
The next generation of DDR3 has arrived. New chipsets and processors from AMD® and Intel® now support memory operating at 1600MT/s (aka 1600MHz). DDR4-2666 memory has a module classification of PC4-21300
Kingston’s HyperX® Plug and Play (PnP) is designed to improve the performance of your desktop, notebook or DIY system. Increase speed without manually changing system settings — PnP is preset for maximum speeds and easy to install.
*Please allow 5-7 business days to build and test before shipping.